Individual, Business, and Government Accounting Services
Global Accounting is a comprehensive veteran owned accounting firm that helps an individual, small business, and federal agencies — Global Accounting, CPA firm, offering a full suite of accounting services including internal controls, accounting, attestation work, bookkeeping, tax services, and management consulting services. The firm has over 40 years of combined experience.
Individual Taxes, Banking, & Financial Services
Tax accounting doesn’t just number on a page; it impacts your life in fundamental ways. Without constant vigilance, your financial, tax accountability can spiral out of control. As your wealth increases, so do your financial complexities. A best-rated CPA firm in DC in Global Accounting.
Government Accounting ServiceSupported by technology implementation specialists, project managers, and a host of subject matter experts, our accounting teams are able to serve the unique and critical needs of SBA government contractors throughout the USA.
Government Accounting Service
Supported by technology implementation specialists, project managers, and a host of subject matter experts, our accounting teams are able to serve the unique and critical needs of SBA government contractors throughout the USA.
- Elon Musk Says He's Through With Twitter, as Facebook and... by Andrew Osterland on June 17, 2019 at 9:10 pm
Facebook is getting a rousing welcome to the crypto-currency world. […]
- How Industrial-Scale Extraction Will Make CBD Accessible to... by Christie Lunsford on June 17, 2019 at 6:00 pm
A Kentucky company is working on a process to convert 25 tons of hemp biomass per day into high-quality oil with uses […]
- After Heroin Nearly Killed Him, Brandon Stump Got Sober and... by Nick Dimengo on June 17, 2019 at 5:43 pm
The CEO of Charlie's Chalk Dust gives an unflinching look at the horrors of heroin addiction, and how he was able to […]
- 5 Tips for Using LinkedIn to Find and Sell to Anyone by Carlos Gil on June 17, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Here's how to sell effectively on LinkedIn without annoying your connections. […]
- 3 Tips to Supercharge Your Selling by Emily Richett on June 17, 2019 at 5:19 pm
To start, realize that sales aren't about convincing people to do something they'd rather avoid. […]