Planning Your
Quarterly Taxes

Quarterly Tax Estimate

Estimated taxes are necessary to be paid to avoid penalty interest for certain individuals & businesses. These include entities that earn income where taxes are not withheld. Examples of such situations can found in the list below.

Are you looking for assistance with your taxes? Our quarterly estimated tax services can help. Please get a hold of our firm at (571) 200-6052 to help you calculate and file your quarterly estimated tax filings.



  • K-1 income – The private equity investments, law firms, oil & gas, real estate, business, etc. Any type of K-1 may trigger the need to file quarterly estimated taxes
  • 1099-MISC -The income in consulting, self-employment, contracting, gig income, or any other type of non-wage income
  • 1099-K – The income from online accounts where you may have made money, such as eBay or Square
  • 1099-B, 1099-DIV, and 1099-INT – The income in significant investments or gains
  • Single-member LLCs: You may need to pay estimated taxes if you are showing net income after expenses in any given quarter
  • S-corps – The dividends from c-corps
  • Partnership income
  • Significant W2 income – The historically not enough taxes were being withheld by the employer/HR/Payroll
  • Other – The court settlements, gambling winnings, prize winnings, alternative investments, bitcoin gains, the sale of land, etc.

Please contact us at (571) 200-6052 or at ingo@globalaccounting.com for information on your quarterly filings. We provide a free initial phone consultation and can prepare your state and local taxes, as well. We have clients from all 50 states and 19 countries.