Full Accounting Services Nationwide
Individual Tax Service from a Professional
Tax accountants who take the time to understand you, your values, and both your short and long term aspirations. They are not just number-pushers; instead, they look beyond the numbers to find ways to make your money work for you, to move you further down the path toward where you want to be. Some of the tax services you get with this prestigious Washington, D.C. based accounting firm include:
- Tax audit
- Tax planning
- Tax representation
- Tax preparation
- Tax Liens and Levies
Bookkeeping and Tax Services for Small Business
bookkeeping for small business becomes a part of your overall strategic planning process, as well as an integral part of your business financial tract. In addition to the basics, an experienced small business bookkeeper brings you expertise in:
- Forensic Accounting. With a keen eye always looking out for your interests, your personal CPA investigates irregularities and suggests ways to fix any ongoing problems or reduce potential risks.
- Business Consulting. When your bookkeeping for small business Washington DC accountant also serves as your consultant, you get the best of all worlds. The knowledge that your accountant earns while preparing and maintaining your financial records then is integrated in other business plans and strategies for the future — all aimed at protecting your assets and increasing your personal wealth.
- Retirement Planing. Whether you are close to retirement age or not, it’s always wise to plan ahead. With a personal DC CPA who knows your background and your goals, you can rely on the advice you get — aimed at securing your future for you, your business and your family.
- Audited Financial Statements. You always know that your books are accurate and ready for any kind of outside inspection, from regulatory bodies governing your industry to the IRS. You’ll be prepared without reservation when your small business DC bookkeeper oversees and manages your audits.
- Tax Planning. A professional bookkeeper in Washington DC with tax experience can foresee tax issues before they arise and serve as a consultant when you’re ready to make purchases or cash in on investments. You’ll be assured that you can have adequate tax representation whenever you need it when you work with Global Accounting.